Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stressful People

Get away from stressful people!!!!  Have you ever had someone in your life that when
you're around them they stress you out? Like their personality and the way they do thinks makes you feel like you’re a mile closer to having a nervous breakdown? I have!! The stressful person in my life is my mother. She is one of those really draining people that when you leave her presence, you need a long winters nap stressful.  Stressful to the point you want to limit the number of times you’re around her in a year. This week marks the countdown to my birthday and I am feeling annoyed and stressed out. I booked a trip and she invited herself ugh!!!! We are going to my aunt’s house Saturday because my cousins Birthday is the day before, and she is already creating drama and making me not want to go. At this point, I really want to cry. She does not care about anyone’s feelings or opinion but her own. She never stops talking and, overtaking or low-key trying to bully people and tells me to shut up on a regular. It’s just a drag. She is the type of person that does things to people and when they cut her off or feel some type of way about how she treated them, all of a sudden she got amnesia and she claims she did nothing...  If you have this type of person in your life run!!!!


I encourage you to break free from these kinds of people if you can. Don’t freely allow people to stress you out, and make you feel a heavy load of anxiety. Run!!!  Protect your space and your atmosphere!  Protect your spirit. If you have no choice but to be around stressful people. Pray, put on some soothing music. Try to meditate. As the very last result talk to them. I put it as the last result because sometimes, being stressful is just who they are, they don’t mean to be and sometimes all they need is a talking to. If they choose to continue and not even try to stop. Then you know that is not the person you should have in your space.  I must say do not take it as an opportunity to take out your frustration, nor tear down someone’s character because they make you feel a certain way. Stressful people are both toxic and draining. Be careful who you allow in your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment