Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Change-Up

Lately, my desires for certain things have made somewhat of a shift. My views and the ways I understand and perceive things have changed.  The way I operate is different now,and It's been a long time coming. In the past,  I have allowed my love for people around me to influence and pollute  me to a point where I was spiritually sick. I have lost great people, or they do not see me the same because of the poison I allowed in. I'm not blaming anyone but myself. However, I do encourage to be careful of the influences you allow around you.  Through all that I have been through, I'm still here, doing better than I ever thought I would even make it many to do. It took me letting some go, it took me to keep trying a million times. It took me to push past pain and illness, it took me to fight.  I had to change my thinking. My mind needed to be renewed. I had to change my atmosphere and many more things. I say,  If you are ever going to win in life there will be some things you have  to change also. Remember,  Change doesn’t always have to be bad , change can be good and sometimes just necessary.

           There comes a time in your life where every excuse and every hinderane that comes from inside of you , you have to over come.  Times that in spite of being tired, wanting to give up there is a push that you need to tap in to. See, we want change, but there is a lot of hard work that comes along  with change. Why? Because Change is an action word! And faith without works is dead.  Things not working , change up. Keep running in to the same wall, same people, and same problems its time to change your approach. Time to let some people go, its time to change the information you have, find some new information. Nothing happens by just sitting around waiting for change. Yes, We wait on God, But we wait while working. I am learning this and learning how to put action to my desires. I kicked out my excuses although they are valid, they do not help.  I encourage you to have a change up in your thoughts and actions to a direction of better, in a direction of greater. Let the Lord lead you and I’m sure you’ll reach your purpose. 

                                                                  Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment