Monday, August 15, 2016

Discovery Monday

As many of you have read in my previous post, this has been a very interesting time in my life. the you, you are afraid to show people. People will never know how smart and wonderful you are until you come  out of that stuffy shell.  Discover what makes you happy, excited, and fulfilled!! You won't regret it I'm sure!!!!     Today is Discovery Monday!! 
I have been truly learning the unique weirdo that I am. I have learned how strong , resilient, and awesome I am. Yes, it has taken me some time, but every frustration and every hurt, and every night I've cried have been worth it!! God has shown me how gifted he has made me. I am grateful to God that he has shown me his love for me!! Today, I encourage you to Discover YOU!! Discover

No comments:

Post a Comment