Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The God Thing!!

Have you ever heard someone make an “If I was God, there wouldn’t be,” Kind of a
statement. I have, and I hate it. We as humans are complex, and we are complicatedly engineered.  As a human, you can barely understand or even fathom how  we existence. How can anyone not believe that there is a God, and How can you think you can do a better job at being God. Now,  I would understand if you said that you don’t believe in any specific god, but none at all is foolish thinking.  In my Biological Psychology class, my teacher thinks both of those things that 1. There is no God, and 2. He would do a way better job. I wish you could have seen my face when he made the statement. I asked him why he doesn’t believe in god and his answer wasn’t unique or new it was the same ones that have been given for many of years. Disease, hunger, and Bugs. Lol!!  He says, “ if I were a god there would be no mosquitos or roaches. What horrible a god that would create those things.” It's amazing to me how people who say that they believe there is no god, are so quick to be offended and angry over something they don’t believe exists!!

People let me share something with you! We all have free will. We have the freedom to choose God or not. Yes, there may be consequences if we don’t choose him, BUT! you still have a choice. You have the freedom to do so or not.   Why?  you might ask. We have free will so we can make the choice  if we want to love God or not. Would you want a love that is forced? Would you want someone that you had to force to love you or someone that loves you freely? See love is not forced! If you have to force someone to love you, it’s not real love! So why is God any different? He gives us free will so that hopefully we will choose to love him.  I think that’s amazing!!! And it shows how much of a gentleman God truly is! He doesn’t force us to love him but makes us fall in love with him. Don’t let anyone talk you out of your love for God, he is real no matter if they believe he is or not! Remember EVERY Knee shall bow , and EVERY Tounge shall confess  that he is Lord. So it doesn’t matter, the naysayers can continue being foolish if they want, but  he is still real and I Love Him!! God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment