Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello World!!


Hello World!
April 29, 2016
|
A.B
 The world seems to be going BANANAS!! The chaos of life seems to be getting worse and worse. We live in a world that will  protest that the truth is a lie, and a lie is the truth. We live  in a world with a lack of morals and tolerance  for any religion that disagrees with the ideas of this world.  I'm not here to bash anyone. I just think it is time to speak out and speak up.  Everything is staged, and  even our food is fake. What has happened to  the this gift called earth. There are wars, not just from country to country, but from the Government to the people, the people against people, and people against the earth.  I can't take it anymore, I must speak out. I must speak out  to help one person at a time. Help with encouragement. Help with advice. Help with prayer , what ever it takes to help those who feel like its just not worth it.  We are suppose to be free, But if this is freedom, chains never felt better.  If this is freedom, our tears are  sugar for lemonade.  If this is freedom, how long can we endure this kind of  this deadly freedom.  Hello World!!! My hope is that minds awaken. I am dying for you to be free again.  I'm longing for us to take back control and bind together.  One Day I suppose.....

                                                              Sincerely,
                                                             Citizen of Earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment