Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jumping to Conclusion



I have you ever jump to a conclusion whether it was right or wrong?  The unknown can really make you go crazy! You come up with all types of scenarios in your head. LOL!! It’s so funny when you realize you were tripping. Like me, when I don’t talk to my friends for a couple days, I began to think all types of things. Are they mad at me, are they in their feelings about something, and are they sick?  It ends up being none of those. Ha! Or if my mom is mad or has an attitude and I think it’s because of me. I’m usually right! But then again she’s CRAZY!! So she could be mad at air. 

Jumping to conclusion can be a part of intuition, and in that case you can be on the right track but still to the incorrect conclusion.   I wonder if it happens to anybody else.  I think it does. We jump to conclusions all the time, when we are cooking, we think “I think that’s going to taste good,” and it turns out discussing. Or I think this will look good on me and you put it on and makes you look like a sack of potatoes. Even when women do their makeup and they end up looking like crusty the clown. We take that leap to rethink a conclusion, it can leave us looking so dumb. At times depending on the situation, insecure or guilty. We have to be careful because it can cause the person to feel suspicious, or feel not trusted by you. Jumping to conclusion is deadly to relationships of all kinds.  Hopefully we all can work on not jumping to conclusions or just keeping it to ourselves. LOL! I would love to hear some of your stories drop them down in the comment section.



No comments:

Post a Comment