Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Love

I love you and there is no doubt about it. The way you speak, the way you are always concerned about me. I mean the way you see me is even amazing.  Beautiful brown, more like beige and a little crazy.  Our love is purposed driven and destiny bound straight into eternity. The love you show is a fire that continually blazes inside of me.  It unquenchable and uncontainable, it’s like a wild fire, and  it reaches the driest places of me. Sometimes it’s like water giving life to my garden of future, helping me grow into a better me .Your plan for me is everything, you know my end from the beginning. 

You know my thoughts afar off, you bless me to be an original and not a knockoff.  How great is your love for me that you make Satan the enemy ask for permission to even touch me.  And even if you tell him yes, it’s because you trust me! You give me tough love because   it toughens me. Sometimes it gets ruff, but I love you more each day, no matter how many you have to wipe away. No matter how many times I want to walk away, your love caresses me to stay. You have the keys to my heart, yet you stand at the door and knock.  You’re a Gentleman, but you will always have a yes, you don’t have to knock the door will always be open for you.  You can always come in side and do whatever you want to do. I trust you! You will always lead me to be the best.  No one can do it better because you’re the best.     There is no love greater than yours, because you are love. This journey of life is awesome because of you, and its just beginning to bloom.  There is no doubt about, no question in my mind. I will always Love you Love and I know you will always love me.   
                                                                               - In love with Love

No comments:

Post a Comment