Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Crushes, Do you have one?

Have you ever had a crush? Crushes are cute but most of the time just plain disappointing. You have the ones with possibilities and ones that will never go any further than you mind. The ones that take over your imagination.  Keep butterflies in your stomach no matter how long you have the crush. I’m talking about the ones you can’t shake, and when your think it’s gone something happens where you see or hear about the person, and all those feelings come back like a flood. Then you’re stuck again, back to the rainbows and butterflies. LOL!!    I’ll tell you a little about my crush which feels everlasting. It began a couple of years ago out of nowhere. I’ve known this person since about 4th grade. Went to 3 years of middle school together and separated in high school. I reconnected with them a little while later. This person is charming, sweet, funny, and an all-around good person. This person has always been very attractive, and has always had their attention fought for.  I’ve always been a little flirt but around this person I’m bashful, nervous, and I feel all the blood constantly in my cheeks. It’s crazy because growing up I didn’t like this person like that, but as an adult having reconnected, I found myself really crushing hard. Every time I’ve ever got up the nerve and decided to tell them how I feel they are in a relationship. SMH!! I often find myself wondering if they feel the same way. There were times I felt the signs were all there. Times when would we would run into each other and there was an opportunity to say something and I punked out. Lol Times when they looked at me and I would melt inside.  I fear I will never know the truth. Hopefully this crush will pass.


Crushes are natural, and they happen quite often.  Crushes are the hope for something more or the attraction that arrests you. However they come if the person is free, fess up and see where it goes from there, before they get snatched up. The person you are crushing on might feel the same and just too nervous or scared to tell you.    Either way good luck.  When you hook up with a crush there is so much passion and fun that can be experienced. Having a crush can make you feel like a giggling school girl, smiling like a chester cat. It can also leave you a little disappointed if the person does not share your feelings. If it’s your friend, it can change the relationship for some time, and will leave an awkwardness whenever are around each other for a while.  Trust me I know, it is hard to tell someone you are attracted to them. No one likes to be rejected but it’s better than never knowing.  Sigh!! Crushes are a headache!!  Thank you for reading, I would love to hear some of your crush stories. Leave it in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment