Sunday, June 12, 2016

Break the chains of your Past


In our lives, we experience things that try to hold on to us our whole life’s journey. Things
that hurt us , abuse, rape, abandonment, and Loss/ failure. The enemy will try to make us think that’s who we are. He will try to make us think that we are  our past and that we will never escape those things that hold or held us bound, But I'm am here to say that the devil is a liar. Those things we ever experienced  were made for us to overcome and help someone else through those situations. If you are holding on to past experiences, I encourage you to deal with it and let it go. There are great things to come for you and bigger battles for you to fight. All things work together for the good , I am a true witness of this, and this season of my life I am seeing Gods' hand and understanding why things have seem delayed, but there has been a purpose revealed around every corner this season,  and there are better things coming your way. Remember we are free by the power and the blood of Jesus  your past is gone and that day can never come back .  You are victorious and you made it through. I declare you are free in Jesus. Claim your freedom
Dear Lord,
I ask you to open up my eyes and understanding help me to see that your hand was in for my good. Today I declare I am free from those things that hold me back from being all that I was made to be. I declare that satan cannot control mymind make me revisting those past hurts brecause I am healed and free. Lord, I ask that you bless this day and have your way with it. I thank you for your blood that covers me, and I look forward to everything you have for me. Thank you for being a keeper, and thank you for being awesome to me.

                                                                       In Jesus Name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment