Monday, June 13, 2016

Boss Up!!

 There comes a time in your life when you should not be so willing to live and be any kind of way. There comes a time when you desire better, and then you  become willing to pursue and work at it.  As I rose early this morning to get to my 7am class, it dawned up me that I'm not willing to stay in  the comfortable place that I was in for so long. I acknowledge that I have things on the inside that have to come out. I am actively doing my part and waiting on God to do his. I am moving in the right direction, Finally.  

I have found out  that a lot of people are afraid of success, whether they admit it or not. Or whether they know it or not.  Most are scared to see their true potential come to light. Many have great business ideas, but don't know where to start, or how to bring out what they envision on the inside.  Some lack confidence,  their confidence have been destroyed and they don't believe they can do it, or even have what it takes to do it  but the Devil is a lair.   Some lack nourishment, I say nourishment because some come from poverty minded homes. Where mom or dad didn't finish high school, or didn't go to college. Lived off of government assistance their whole life, and never encourage the children to do something with their lives. Never ever  made sure the kids did their homework or what ever they needed to do to succeed in life. Left them to themselves or the streets. They were not given the tools needed to do something better in life. I've been there and I am no longer that young person that allows my past, of what mommy didn't teach me  and daddy wasn't there. To hold me hostage or bound ,keeping me from reaching success. 

I  admit that it is easy to sit and do nothing while life passes you by. Each person has a different level of responsibility and hunger.  Everyone does not  have that go getter mentality. Not everyone has that drive that says , No, you are going to make something of your self, you will have ambitions and goals, and you will accomplish them. 
Now,  if all that describes you, then that is not an  excuse any longer. Get up out of that place of being comfortable with; no drive, no money, self- pity, having excuses, and wanting someone else to do it for you or give you everything. You can do all things, and you can speak it into existence.  Step out on faith that you can do it, you'll never know until you try.  Become that person you desire to be , the only one in your way is you! You can do this!You  can break free too. There is so much in you that can help somebody. You can do what ever you put your mind too.  Rise up do some research, take a class, Get a Job, make a job (Hello!!) and  keep trying to do something to make your life  better then what you were given. Boss up! and watch God work!!





No comments:

Post a Comment